Together we can learn how to live and love like Jesus. Join with others for a once a week gathering to learn and support each other in the journey of faith. You will see your faith grow. Sign up here. Feel free to ask Melissa Salomon any questions you might have about groups here at Concordia.
- Intro to Growth Groups if you haven’t connected or connected in a while.
- Family Growth Group designed for families with elementary aged children.
- Families with Young Children designed for families with children 5 and under. Potluck and childcare included.
- Men’s Group – Mondays 6:30pm, at Pastor’s house
- Young Adult Group – Tuesdays 6:00pm, at Vicar Nathan and Susie’s apartment
- Mixed Group – Tuesdays 7:00pm, at Greg and Chris Karn’s home
- Mixed Group – Wednesdays 6:30pm, at Forest and Laurie Partch’s home
- Senior Group (all ages are welcomed) – Thursdays 11:00am, at Betty Mehlenbacher’s home (soup lunch included)
- Women’s Group – Thursdays 8:00pm, at Melissa Salomon’s home
- Intro to Growth Groups – Wednesdays March 8, 15 & 22, 1pm and 6:30pm, at Concordia Worship Center – Led by Pastor Schmidt/Vicar Schultz
- Family Growth Groups – Fridays March 3, 10 & 17, 6:30pm, at Concordia’s Worship Center – childcare included
- Families with Young Children (under 5) – Saturday March 4th, 5:00pm, at Concordia Building One (Preschool Building) – childcare included for after dinner