Here at Concordia we believe that together we can learn how to live and love like Jesus. Three times a year we gather in groups for a once a week gathering to learn and support each other in the journey of faith.
Our next growth group session will begin on September 24th and following dates. Feel free to ask Melissa Salomon any questions you might have about groups here at Concordia.
- Growth Groups for families with elementary aged children, Friday October 6, 13, 20, 27 beginning at 5:45pm with dinner.
- Growth Group for families with children under the age of 5, Saturday, October 7th with potluck at 5pm and childcare at 6pm to 7:30pm while you have your study.
- Growth Group on Tuesday at 6:30pm (at home of the Karns’)
- Growth Group on Wednesdays at 6:30pm at the church.
- Growth Group for Seniors (but all ages welcome) on Thursday at 11am (at Betty Mehlenbacher’s home)
- Growth Group for moms on Thursday at 10am held at church.