We provide a safe, secure, and loving environment in those hours between school and home. Your child will be able to play, have fun, and get some homework done under the supervision of capable and supportive staff. We seek to partner with parents so that when you pick up your child to go home, you’ll find your job’s a little easier.
That’s our heart.
We are serving school programs for children in K through 6th grade who attend Camarena Elementary School, which is located right next door to our campus.
We now have fillable forms to register for the Before and/or After School Partners Program. Here are the steps to enrolling.
Note: Do not begin filling out the forms without having a printer ready to print out the completed forms. You cannot save the document with the information filled in. It will only save you a blank copy. Forms filled out on the computer, printed out and with an original signature are the only forms we can accept. Thank you.
- Verify there are openings in your child’s age bracket by calling the Preschool Director at 619-656-8100.
- DIRECTIONS for completing the fillable forms.
- Click on the appropriate school enrollment packet link below.
- The prompt to Open, Save As, or Cancel downloading the PDF will appear (usually at the bottom of your screen).
- It is recommended to select the Save As option and save this PDF document to your computer renaming it with your child’s name. Close Concordia’s file and open your child’s file on the Desktop.
- Complete the required information. Please remember to save frequently as you complete the packet to avoid losing your information.
- Review your child’s information and print the completed packet. Packets do not need to be printed in color.
- Sign and initial pages where required. Please note individual forms may require both parents and/or guardians to sign/initial.
ENROLLMENT PACKET (if you are enrolling your child for the very first time at Concordia)
RE-ENROLLMENT PACKET HERE (an abbreviated packet if you are re-enrolling at Concordia)
K through 6th grades are divided into age groups in our building.
- Safe and Secure
- Homework assistance is available in both English and Spanish (for Dual Immersion Students)
- Enrichment activities
Before School Concordia staff will walk children from the Concordia campus to Camarena Elementary School where they line up with their classroom.
After School Concordia staff will pick up children at Camarena Elementary School and escort them to the Concordia campus.
After School Directors
Aaron Partch, BS. Ed.
Michelle Schmidt, BS. Ed.
|M-F Before and After School||130|
|M-F Before School Only||$96|
|M-F After School Only||$115|
|Intersession and Summer Sessions||$182|
* We also offer two day and three-day programs. However, priority will be given to full week students.