Concordia offers Camp weeks for the Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer breaks of the Chula Vista Elementary School District schedule!
Registration for upcoming Fall Camp Weeks
- Phys Ed, Group Games, and Competitions
- Bring your bikes/scooters to school
- Water play at school
- Academic Games and Competition
- Cooking, Science and Crafts
- Reading and writing activities
If your child is already enrolled in the 2019-2020 Before and After School Program there is an abbreviated single-page packet for you to fill out.
If your child is not enrolled in the 2019-20 Before and After School Program, there is a complete enrollment packet to register for the Intersession/Camp Program.
Instructions for completing the enrollment packet
- Before completing the enrollment packet verify there are openings in your child’s age bracket by calling the Intersession/Camp Program Director at 619-656-8100.
- Click on the appropriate enrollment packet using the links below.
- Save the PDF to your computer, renaming it with your child’s name.
- Open your child’s PDF file on your computer.
- Complete the required information. Please remember to save frequently as you complete the packet to avoid losing your information.
- Review your child’s information and print the completed packet. Packets do not need to be printed in color.
- Sign and initial pages where required. Please note individual forms may require both parents and/or guardians to sign/initial.
Note: registration packets are currently being revised and will be available soon. Please check back in early August.