Here at Concordia, we believe that together we can learn how to live and love like Jesus and support each other in the journey of connecting faith and life. Groups will help us go deeper into the questions raised on Sundays and discuss them with others.
For the fall season we will have an in person group for everybody and two zoom groups. See below for the lineup and sign up! Contact email@example.com for more information.
THE FALL LAUNCH (and what’s new!)
- Our Friday Faith Night is an in person, onsite group experience for everyone. It begins August 27th for four consecutive Fridays with a light meal at 5:45pm and group begins at 6:30pm.
- Zoom Group for women (led by Jaime Hallett) will be on Thursdays at 11:30am. This group begins on Thursday, August 12th for six consecutive Thursdays.
- Zoom Group for men (led by Dave Hallett) will be on Wednesdays at 5:30pm beginning on August 11th for six consecutive Wednesdays.
- Growth Group (led by Peter Halvorson) in person, onsite in room 107 on Wednesdays at 10am.
- NEW! Micro Group. These groups are an organic way to introduce friends or family to who Jesus says he is in the Gospels. It is a kind of “book reading” group and the book to be read together is one of the Gospels. You invite a friend who you think might be open to exploring about Jesus. Then THAT friend invites one other person to join the group of three. More information on Micro groups is found HERE.
If you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SIGN UP HERE