Here at Concordia we believe that together we can learn how to live and love like Jesus. Three times a year we gather in groups for a once a week gathering to learn and support each other in the journey of faith.
Groups start on January 21st and continue for 8 weeks. Feel free to jump in any where down the line. Feel free to ask Melissa Salomon any questions you might have about groups here at Concordia.
- Growth Groups for families with elementary aged children, Friday January 26th, February 2nd and February 9th at 5:45pm
- Growth Group on Monday for women at Concordia (led by Melissa Salomon) at 6:30pm
- Growth Group on Wednesdays at 6:15pm at Concordia (led by Pastor and Michelle Schmidt)
- Growth Group for Seniors (but all ages welcome) on Thursday at 11am (at Betty Mehlenbacher’s home)
- Growth Group on Thursdays (for men and women) led by Greg and Chris Karns at the Karns home at 6:30pm
- Growth Group for moms on Thursday at 10am held at church (led by Jaime Hallett)