Here at Concordia we believe that together we can learn how to live and love like Jesus. Three times a year we gather in groups for a once a week gathering to learn and support each other in the journey of faith.
Our next growth group session will begin on May 14th for six weeks. Feel free to ask Melissa Salomon any questions you might have about groups here at Concordia.
- Monday Men’s Group at Pastor Schmidt’s house at 6:30p
- Tuesday Group led by Nathan Schultz at 6:30p
- Thursday Senior Group led by Betty Mehnlenbacher and Kent Carson at 11am
- Thursday Women’s Group led by Melissa Salomon at her home at 8pm
- Friday Family Group May 12th and 19th at 6:30pm at church.
- Saturday Once a Month Group for Families with children under the age of 5. Saturday, May 6 and Saturday, June 3rd at 5pm for pot luck dinner and 6pm group with child care. Held in the preschool building.