SHARING HOPE –
Followers of Jesus know that we should share hope and healing in Jesus’ name. We understand the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20). But life is complex, and we struggle with how to put that into practice. Sharing hope doesn’t always feel very natural and it often doesn’t come very easily.
The first Christians faced the same sort of issues, in a culture that was every bit a challenging to talking about Jesus as our society today is. In this message series, we’ll look at real life examples of the challenges some of those first Christians had to help us learn how to better share the hope and healing in Jesus in our own context today.
- Sharing Hope
- Sharing Hope under pressure
- Sharing Hope when opportunity knocks
- Crossing barriers to share hope
- Sharing hope by doing good when it’s not expected
- Sharing hope by starting where people are