The Concordia vision is to produce generations who impact the world. That’s why our curriculum focuses on academics, developmental success, and on nurturing caring and compassionate citizens for our diverse world. Our goal is for your child to be exceptionally well-prepared for kindergarten.
Schedule your tour by calling 619-656-8100 today!
We give tours almost every day of the week in the morning and in the late afternoon. The tour is an opportunity to get to know our school, directors, teachers, curriculum and the holistic approach we take as we partner with you for your child’s education. Please call our office at 619-656-8100 and we will be happy to schedule your tour. We look forward to meeting you!
Full Day Program
More than 5 hours, any time from 6:30am to 6pm*
* Extended care hours available
Half Day Program
5 hours, 8am to 1pm
|Annual non-refundable registration fee||$110|
|Not potty trained (per month)||$25|
Sibling & Active Military Discounts Available
We now have fillable forms to register for preschool. Here are the steps to enrolling.
Note: Do not begin filling out the forms without having a printer ready to print out the completed forms. You cannot save the document with the information filled in. It will only save a blank copy. Forms filled out on the computer, printed out and with an original signature are the only forms we can accept. Thank you.
- Verify there are openings in your child’s age bracket by calling the Preschool Director at 619-656-8100.
- DIRECTIONS for completing the fillable forms.
- Click on the appropriate school enrollment packet link below.
- The prompt to Open, Save As, or Cancel downloading the PDF will appear (usually at the bottom of your screen).
- It is recommended to select the Save As option and save this PDF document to your computer renaming it with your child’s name. Close Concordia’s file and open your child’s file on the Desktop.
- Complete the required information. Please remember to save frequently as you complete the packet to avoid losing your information.
- Review your child’s information and print the completed packet. Packets do not need to be printed in color.
- Sign and initial pages where required. Please note individual forms may require both parents and/or guardians to sign/initial.
If this is your FIRST TIME enrolling your child at Concordia Preschool:
If you are re-enrolling your child at Concordia Preschool
We are delighted to teach children from ages 2 to 5.
Every classroom has an established, written curriculum because we know excellence in teaching requires concrete and measurable goals.